Cuisinart HTP-8SSC 8-Piece Vintage Hand Hammered Tri-Ply Cookware SetModel: HTP-8SSC
Beautifully designed with a traditional hammered exterior, this tri-ply stainless steel cookware with its pure aluminum core offers unsurpassed durability, quality and results. Heat Surround Technology evenly distributes heat along the base and side walls, while riveted handles provide a comfortable grip. Suitable for all stovetops, each piece is induction-ready and oven-safe up to 500°F (260°C).
Includes: 2Qt Saucepan with Cover, 3Qt Casserole with Cover, 3.5Qt Sauté pan with Cover + helper and 6Qt Dutch Oven with Cover.
- Traditional Hand Hammered Tri-Ply Construction - Pure aluminum core bonded to a 18/10 stainless steel interior & stainless steel exterior
- Heat Surround Technology - Provides consistent, even heat distribution along the base and side walls of cookware
- Riveted Cast Stainless Handles - Elegant handles offer a comfortable grip
- Stainless Steel Covers
- Suitable for all Stovetops - Induction ready & oven safe up to 500°F (260°C)
- Dishwasher Safe
SPECS AND MANUALS
- UPC Code: 068459176899
- Unit LxWxH: 23.75" x 14.50" x 7.50"
- Unit Weight: 20.50 lb
- Box LxWxH: 25.50" x 14.50" x 12.50"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Butternut Squash Soup
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 apples, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ cup thinly sliced shallots
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ tablespoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup olive oil, divided
- 6 fresh sage leaves
- 6 tablespoons Greek yogurt
Melt the unsalted butter in the 6 Qt. Dutch Oven, on medium-low heat.
Add the butternut squash, apple, shallots, garlic, salt, black pepper, nutmeg and continue to cook for 10-minutes, stir frequently.
Add vegetable broth and ½ cup olive oil, just enough to cover the butternut squash (if more liquid is required, add water).
Increase heat to medium-high and bring the soup to a boil.
Reduce heat to low and simmer partially covered for 30-minutes, until butternut squash is tender.
Cool slightly and blend using either a blender or food processor. Return to the 6 Qt. Dutch oven and simmer.
Add the remaining ½ cup olive oil to the 2 Qt. Sauté Pan, over high heat.
Add the sage leaves and fry, until crispy. Remove and place onto a paper towel.
Whisk the Greek yogurt into the olive oil until fully combined.
Drizzle soup with infused sage-oil yogurt and garnish with sage leaf.