GE Café™ CKS70DP2NS1 27-Inch Built-In Single Electric Convection Wall Oven In Stainless SteelModel: CKS70DP2NS1
One look at the Cafe kitchen and you'll feel as if you've been transported behind the scenes of your favorite casual dining experience. Each appliance has been meticulously designed to create an atmosphere where people like to gather and love to cook. Tough stainless steel and powerful elements complement their robust appearance.
Easily navigate wall oven settings using a stunning full-color display that adds an unexpected touch of style to your kitchen. Preheat while running errands or change oven temperatures while doing yard work with the Cafe Appliances Kitchen app.
Brighten up life in the kitchen
- Easily navigate wall oven settings using a stunning full-color display that adds an unexpected touch of style to your kitchen
- Preheat while running errands or change oven temperatures while doing yard work with the Cafe Appliances Kitchen app
- Achieve golden-brown results on bread and cookies, and perfectly roast turkey, chicken, and beef tenderloin, with True European Convection that ensures uniform temperature and airflow
- Easily remove heavy dishes with a roller rack that is specially designed to glide smoothly and stay in the oven during the self-clean cycle, so you never have to handle cumbersome racks again
- Get roasts and meats just right with a temperature probe that lets you monitor progress on the wall oven screen, eliminating the need to open the oven door during cooking
- Keep your oven looking like new at all times with a steam clean option for small spills and a self-clean cycle for larger messes
- Select any combination of premium finishes and hardware options to create a stunning look customized to an owner’s taste
- When you’re updating your kitchen, attention to detail is a priority. That’s why Café wall ovens are guaranteed for an exact fit or Café Appliances will pay up to $300 toward modifications.
- Ensure even baking with an element that covers more surface area for better distribution of heat
- Achieve completely even browning on any size dish with a full-coverage broil element
- Whether you’re short on time or want to delegate cooking tasks, Scan-to-cook technology lets you correctly prepare packaged foods with the just scan of a barcode on your smartphone
Cooking System True European Convection Oven Cleaning Type Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option Cleaning Time Variable with Delay Clean Option Oven Cooking Modes Convection Bake; Convection Bake Multi-Rack; Convection Roast; Thermal Bake; Thermal Broil, Hi/Lo; Keep Warm; Proof; Scan-To-Cook Self-Clean Oven Door Lock Automatic Control Type 7" Full-Color Touch LCD Screen Oven Features 8-Pass Broil Element; 10-Pass Bake Element; Closed Door Broiling Oven Rack Features 1 Never Scrub Roller Rack; 1 Never Scrub Flat Rack; 6 Embossed Rack Positions Oven Control Features 12-Hour Shut-Off Capability; Audible Preheat, Signal; Auto Recipe Conversion; C° or F°, Programmable; Certified Sabbath Mode; Control Lock Capability; Cook Time; Delay, Time; Electronic Clock & Kitchen Timer; Remote, Enabled; Temperature Probe Connected Capabilities Amazon Alexa; The Google Assistant; IFTTT; Nest; Drop; Innit Oven Interior 2 Halogen Interior Oven Lights; Black Gloss Finish; Hidden Bake
POWER / RATINGS
Bake Wattage 2600W Broiler Wattage 3400W Convection Wattage 2400W KW Rating at 208V 2.7 KW Rating at 240V 3.6
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
Approximate Shipping Weight 135 lb Cabinet Width 27 in Cutout Dimensions (w x h x d) (in.) 25-1/4 x 27-5/8 x 23-1/2 Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D) (in.) 21-1/2 x 17-1/4 x 20
Oven Door Features Big View Oven Window Installation Above Warming Drawer; Undercounter; Under Cooktop; Side-by-Side; Under Built-In, Advantium; Under Built-In Microwave
Width (in.) 26.75 Manufacturer Warranty Parts & Labor- Limited 1-year entire appliance. See written warranty for full details. Wall Oven Type Single Wall Oven Standard Width (in.) 27