Lifescience Technologies TVC Life Science Ultra Pro II Inversion TableModel: XJ-I-06A
- Complete full 180° to 240° inversion | Heavy-duty, sturdy steel frame, fully braced, non-rocking frame
- Super-comfortable, 1.2” diameter, durable, foam-padded hand grips, allows the user to return to the upright position safely
- Lever-style, ratcheting ankle support for a perfect fit | High-tension Nylon strap adjusts to your desired invert angle
- 26 Height adjustment settings - fits users from 4’10” to 6’6” tall | Luxuriously padded, 43.5” x 15” back/head rests Non-skid floor stabilizers, rubber feet to protect the floor | Some assembly required
- Inversion tables create the reverse effect of gravity on the body’s joints and muscles. The joints, muscles and entire body is decompressed at all points past the ankles all the way up to the neck. It causes the body and skeletal system to be unloaded and pulled the opposite direction of gravity. Imagine the day to day pressures on your joints from gravity with walking on pavement, sitting at a workstation, and running up and down stairs.