NAD UHD 4K Video Module - MDC VM 300Model: MDC VM 300
Introduced in 2006, NAD’s innovative Modular Design Construction (MDC) architecture was built with the foresight that customers would want to upgrade their NAD AV Receiver or Processor with both new technologies and additional features. More than a decade later, it is this very same design that continues to power some of NAD’s most revolutionary products. Combining the forces of Ultra High Definition (UHD) and BluOS™, the VM 300 is a single module that works in all NAD MDC AV products. Employing the latest UHD video chipsets and HDMI 2.0b, the VM 300 supports 60 frames per second in order to fully sustain all current and future UHD formats. The VM 300 also supports HDCP 2.2, which is the copy encryption used for UHD video and is required to watch 4K Blu-ray discs. Like past NAD MDC video modules, the VM 300 does not damage the video signal by neither adding nor subtracting valuable information, thus leaving the frame rate and colour space unaltered from the input to the output. As a BluOS Ready product, the VM 300 has the options of network music streaming, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, granting you access to the best audio possible.
- 1 front panel and 5 back panel HDMI 2.0 inputs – 18 Gbps, 4K/60, HDCP 2.2
- 1 back panel HDMI 2.0 output – 18 Gbps, 4K/60, HDCP 2.2
- 1 back panel HDMI 1.4 output, HDCP 1.4
- CEC/ARC Support
- Graphic OSD generator
- BluOS™ Ready*
- One USB 2.0 Type-A Connector
- RJ45 Ethernet
- Easy setup: plug it into the USB input on your MDC-equipped NAD receiver or amplifier, connect it to your network, and start streaming
- Stream lossless music, up to 24-bit/192kHz, in bit-perfect quality wirelessly to any stereo or home theatre system
- Use your smartphone, tablet or laptop as a remote—simply open the BluOS app and have the whole music experience at your fingertips
- Sync large hi-res music collections for on-demand streaming, or add your favourite music service for access to millions of songs.
- Seamless integration with popular home integration systems including Crestron, Control4, URC, RTI, and Push.
- More information click here