Excelsior Fabric & Microfiber First Aid Kit - D-BYLMICFAB-KITModel: D-BYLMICFAB-KIT
This specially formulated Stain Remover removes stains quickly, easily and effectively. This product is a delicate cleansing action, that wipes off clean, leaving no soap residue.
The Fabric & Microfiber Upholstered Furniture First Aid Kit renews fabric to the original showroom look & feel. This kit is designed to be applied by the consumer in the home after delivery.
The kit contains:
- 1 bottle of 2-in-1 cleaner & polish (250 ml)
- 1 sponge
Water(7732-18-5), Butoxyethanol(111-76-2), Tetrapotassium pyrophosphate(7320-34-5), Benzene, 1,1'-oxybis-, tetrapropylene derivatives, sulfonated, sodium salts(119345-04-9), Alcohols, C11-14-iso-, C13-rich, ethoxylated(78330-21-9), C9-11 PARETH-6(68439-46-3), Citric acid(77-92-9), DMDM hydantoin(6440-58-0), Sodium sulfate(7757-82-6), D-limonene(5989-27-5), Benzyl salicylate(118-58-1), Hexyl cinnamal(101-86-0), Butylphenyl methylpropional(80-54-6), Geraniol(106-24-1).
Read all directions entirely before proceeding. Prior to use, test for colourfastness on a small, unseen area of the fabric requiring removal of a stain. Should signs of change in colour or appearance develop, discontinue use of this product.
- Do not spray directly onto the stain. From Approximately 6’’, spray a small amount (do not soak) of the Stain Remover onto a clean sponge. Squeeze the sponge several times to create foam.
- Using a gentle rubbing motion, apply the foam with the sponge to the stained area.
- Continue with a gentle circular motion until the stain is removed. This should take no more than 30 seconds. Do not soak stains or material.
- Blot out all excess cleaning solutions using a clean, soft, white cloth.
- Feather out from the stained area as much as possible while performing the blotting action.
- Always rotate the cloth to a clean area while absorbing the excess solution. This will prevent the stain that is absorbed into the clean cloth from being re-applied to the fabric.
- Using a fresh white cloth, gently pat the stained area as dry as possible. Pay attention to the far edges of the applied cleaning solution on the fabric. This action will blend the newly cleaned area into the dry areas of the fabric.
- Allow drying completely for 24 hours. Gently raise the nap of the fabric back to its original look and feel.